|Operation & Maintenance and Training Services for Water Supply System in Manatuto Grant No. and Title: ADB Grant 0258-TIM - District Capitals Water Supply Project Cache Translate Page Web Page Cache||Re advertised - INVITATION FOR BIDS
Date: 9 August 2018
Contract No. and Title: ICB/002/MPW-2018 - Operation & Maintenance and Training Services for Water Supply System in Manatuto
Grant No. and Title: ADB Grant 0258-TIM - District Capitals Water Supply Project
Deadline for Submission of Bids: 20 September 2018 before 1500 hours (Timor-Leste time)
1. The Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of District Capitals Water Supply Project. Part of this financing will be used for payments under the contract named above. This contract will be jointly financed by the Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste. Government will finance any additional payments for new connections, minor capital works, unplanned maintenance and emergency repairs. The eligibility rules and procedures of ADB will govern the bidding process. Bidding is open to Bidders from eligible source countries of ADB.
2. The National Procurement Commission (NPC) of Timor-Leste (“The Procurement Agent”), as authorized by the Ministry of Public Works (“The Employer”) invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for Operation & Maintenance and Training Services for Water Supply System in Manatuto District with a contract period of 24 months. The works aims to ensure the quality and continuity of water supply to the Manatuto service area from the upgraded water supply system, by implementing priority operations and maintenance actions and support know-how transfer to the 11 water operator graduates, to be recruited by the Employer, and Manatuto Municipality Water Supply, Sanitation and Environmental Services staff through on-the-job training and other targeted training activities, so as to be able to fully manage the operations of Manatuto water supply system at the end of the contract period.
3. International Competitive Bidding will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single-Stage: One-Envelope procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible source countries as described in the Bidding Document.
4. Only eligible Bidders with the following key qualifications should participate in this bidding:
o Soundness of the Bidder’s financial position showing long-term profitability demonstrated through audited financial statements (balance sheet, income statement and cash flow) or, if not required by the law of the Bidder’s country, other financial statements acceptable to the Employer, for the last three (3) years. As a minimum, the Bidder’s net worth for the last year calculated as the difference between total assets and total liabilities should be positive. In the case of a Joint Venture Bidder, each partner must meet this requirement.
o Minimum average annual turnover of US$750,000.00: defined as the total payments received by the Bidder for contract completed or under execution over the last three (3) years. In case of a Joint Venture Bidder, one partner must meet 40% of the requirement, each partner must meet 25% of the requirement, and all partners combined must meet 100% of the requirement.
o The Bidder must demonstrate that its financial resources , less its financial obligations for its current contract commitments , meet or exceed the total requirement for the Subject Contract of US$100,000.In case of a Joint Venture Bidder, one partner must meet 40% of the requirement, each partner must meet 25% of the requirement, and all partners combined must meet 100% of the requirement.
o The Bidder individually or as a joint venture shall demonstrate that they have successfully or substantially completed at least two (2) similar contracts within the last eight (8) years (2010 – 2017) where the value of the Bidder’s participation exceeds US$ 500,000.00 for each contract.
o The Bidder individually or as a Joint Venture shall have successfully or substantially completed within the last 8 years (2010 – 2017), a minimum contractual experience in the following key activities in one (1) contract:
Operation and maintenance of water supply and sanitation utilities
Billing and collections.
5. To obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Document, Bidders should contact:
Mr. Aniceto do Rosario
Director, National Procurement Commission
Av. de Balide
Telephone: +670 3331101
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) copy email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
6. To purchase the Bidding Documents in English, eligible Bidders should:
• Write to the address above requesting the Bidding Documents for the ICB/002/MPW-2018: Operation & Maintenance and Training Services for Water Supply System in Manatuto
• Pay a non-refundable fee of USD 150.00 in cash or by Bank demand draft in favor of the Ministry of Finance, payable at Banco Nacional Ultramarino (BNU), Timor-Leste with the following bank details:
Account Number: 021080740
Beneficiary: Central Bank of Timor-Leste
SWIFT Code: FRNYUS33
Bank: The Federal Reserve Bank of New York, 33 Liberty Street, New York, NY 10045
7. Deliver your Bid:
• To the address above
• on or before the deadline: 20 September 2018 before 1500 hours (Timor-Leste time)
• together with a Bid Security
8. Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend|
|Emtek Group dan Timor Leste Jalin Kerja Sama di Sektor Media Cache Translate Page Web Page Cache|
Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Emtek Group dan pemerintah Timor Leste tengah menjajaki kerja sama di sektor media. Hal itu diungkapkan oleh Alberto Carlos, Duta Besar Timor Leste untuk Indonesia dan Gilang Iskandar, Corporate Secretary SCM -- sub holding dari Divisi Media Emtek -- dalam pertemuan di Kedutaan Timor Leste di Jakarta, Kamis (9/8/2018).
"(Penjajakan kerja sama) Ini menunjukkan kedekatan hubungan antara Indosiar-SCTV dengan Timor Leste dan masyarakat kami," kata Dubes Alberto.
"Kerja sama ini banyak mendapat dukungan, dari Emtek Group, Indosiar-SCTV, RTTL (Radio dan Televisi Timor Leste) dan juga dari pemerintah Timor Leste," tambahnya.
Alberto mengatakan bahwa pemerintahnya "menunggu kunjungan" para petinggi Emtek Group ke Timor Leste, agar, "penjajakan kerja sama itu dapat ditingkatkan hingga ke tataran realisasi".
Pada kesempatan yang sama, Sekretaris Perusahaan SCM Gilang Iskandar turut menyambut baik penjajakan kerja sama tersebut.
"Selama ini, baik SCM telah menyiarkan beberapa program yang berkaitan dengan Timor Leste dan sejauh ini hubungan kita dengan pemerintah Timor Leste sangat bagus," kata Gilang.
"Kita berharap agar kerja sama ini bisa terealisasi," tambah Gilang yang menyebut bahwa pihak Emtek Group, SCM dan Kedutaan Timor Leste di Indonesia akan terus berkomunikasi untuk menindaklanjuti penjajakan tersebut.
Simak video pilihan berikut:
Program Favorit Masyarakat Timor Leste
Duta Besar Alberro Carlos mengatakan bahwa program-program SCTV dan Indosiar "Sangat digemari di Timor Leste."
"Apalagi pada saat kegiatan di mana peserta Timor Leste ada ... seperti pertandingan sepak bola U-16 lalu dan salah satu warga negara kami yang ikut berkompetisi di Liga Dangdut Indosiar."
Alberto juga menambahkan, "Masyarakat Timor Leste banyak membeli parabola hanya untuk mendapat siaran dari televisi Indonesia, seperti SCTV-Indosiar. Program-progam tayangan keduanya sangat digemari (masyarakat Timor Leste)."
Sementara itu, Sekretaris Perusahaan SCM Gilang Iskandar menyebut bahwa hal tersebut "menunjukkan kedekatan dan pertalian persaudaraan yang erat antara masyarakat Indonesia dan Timor Leste."
|Jadwal Final Piala AFF Cup 2018: Timnas Indonesia U16 vs Thailand Cache Translate Page Web Page Cache||
Jadwal final Piala AFF Cup 2018 antara Timnas Indonesia U16 vs Thailand akan digelar pada Sabtu, 11 Agustus 2018 pukul 19.00 WIB. Pertandingan puncak untuk mencari yang terbaik di Asia Tenggara terjadi di Stadion Gelora Delta, Sidoarjo. Pertandingan semifinal Piala AFF 2018 antara Timnas U16 Indonesia vs Malaysia berakhir dengan skor 1-0 berkat gol penalti […]
|Asia Empire 2027 vAE_1.5.8 Cache Translate Page Web Page Cache|| 2D political & strategy turn based game designed in single player mode.Become the greatest leader of the Asian Empire!|
Select your country you wish to lead (50 countries available!) and play against the smart AI enemies. With excellent leadership skills, strategy and tactics, you could lead your country to the win.
Do you have what it takes?
It is the year 2027 and a big uprising took the existing government. As the leader of the rebels you were chosen to be the head of your country! Based on real data, the game is designed to think of thousand of possible scenarios. Use diplomacy or declare a war. Its all up to you!
Weapon suppliers (USA, EU, Russia and China)
World News (Economy, Relations, Spy and War)
Mercenaries, Armored personnel carrier (APC's), Tanks, Artillery, Anti-Air Missiles, Helicopters, Fighter Jets, Ships, Submarines, Fighting Robots, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV's) , Aircraft Carriers and Ballistic missiles.
Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Cyprus, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
Your country vs 49 other AI countries -
All of our Empire 2027 strategy games are regularly updated and we are working on new, exciting themes and modes.
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/iGindis
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IGindis-Games-Community-1537213786605789/
Join our big community: http://plus.google.com/communities/111682768401571055484
See our video at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2_-8Psq33Hw1y14hhWog2QAsia Empire 2027https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/tasH5wwjK_J5fC5d4vbqoHDidlHU-dHIW86xmF6MaC-g4Qnhjj3x0pSKvAeLziGTUwbC=w200https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/2OVYJb1J_5foacfRS8x9trkPyPRPHjb5_Ft4HU_LQzlE_jdtDkbYBsE_fwspqSBEw0U=w700https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.igindis.asiaempire2027iGindis.GamesiGindis GamesStrategyStrategyAE_1.5.8August 7, 20184.1 and up45.0 M4.6Rated for 12+100,000 - 200,000* Improved game speed and visibility.
* Infiltrate Rebels option improved.
* Fixed bugs and continue to improved the Artificial intelligence.
We plan to improve a lot the game and for this we need our players support.
Our plan is to add improvements like new zones (Africa, America, ancient time, fantasy and space), United Nations, multiplayer...
Your support important to us to continue developing.
Thank you :21,19716,1612,6711,129337899https://www.youtube.com/embed/q5oBFftY8B0DOWNLOAD APK