|Cache||You cannot celebrate free speech except for that which you want to ban.|
Kill la Kill: IF Update Adds Free DLC Character Kill la Kill The Game: IF has received its first major update since its launch back in July. Update 1.04 brings a lot of balance tweaks as well as the free DLC character, Nudist Beach D.T.R. Also called Dontobori Robot, Nudist Beach D.T.R. is a mech […]
|Cache||Joaquin Phoenix’s Joker has finally hit theaters and fans wasted no time rushing to social media to share their reactions...|
|Cache||wholesale nfl jerseys
Without the inner freedom and gumption, new and creative approaches would be stifled and even the greatest and best ideas and approaches would not be brought into existence.
By the same token, these individuals accept failure as part of the route to success.
For by not taking risks, nothing remarkable can come out of any endeavor..
Cheap Jerseys china Maneuvering Consider increasing the pirates' exposure to wind/waves
and using bow wave and stern wash to restrict
pirate craft coming alongside. Aggressive maneuvering, such as small zigzagging,
should be attempted when skiffs are close
to ships side (within 10 20 meters). Try to
keep pirate skiffs in the positive pressure zones and out of the negative pressure zone.
Cheap Jerseys china
wholesale jerseys 1153: ATHLETICS BBC Sport's
athletics statistician Mark Butler: "The British sprint relay teams have safely qualified for their respective finals at the European Junior Championships despite resting new individual champions David Bolarinwa and Jodie Williams. Our men had much the fastest qualifying time of 39.85secs as the favourites from France (40.15secs) struggled with their baton exchanges. Britain will now be represented in eight finals during the final session of the championships this afternoon.".
Cheap Jerseys from china SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ INARIA, a designer and manufacturer of soccer equipment and a full line of team sports
apparel, today announced an exclusive apparel partnership with the San Francisco
Deltas, a professional team in the North American Soccer League (NASL).
For the club's upcoming 2017 inaugural season, the team will
wear fully customized INARIA uniforms and practice apparel..
Cheap Jerseys from china
Cheap Jerseys from china This reflects the brain body
connection and the capacity of the brain to influence the body and the body to influence the brain. Once a
patient thinks of himself as a back pain patient, he begins to act like a back pain patient.
This may entail avoiding physical activities, withdrawing, taking days off of work,
etc. Cheap Jerseys from china
Cheap Jerseys free shipping Got to feel good about that one.
Anisimov and Ryan Hartman also scored as the Blackhawks
snapped their first two game skid since opening week
even without Toews, who missed his first game of the season due to an upper body
injury. Anaheim is used to feeling frustration after facing the Blackhawks,
who knocked them out of the 2015 playoffs in a memorable seven game Western Conference finals.The Ducks
fell to 4 4 2 against the Blackhawks on Black Friday.
Cheap Jerseys free shipping
Cheap Jerseys free shipping 16" Drawer Slide This will be what holds the blade and allows it to extend and retract. You can purchase this from home improvement stores like Lowes or Home Depot for about $6. It is important that you get exact same one that I used otherwise the measurements won't work out properly. Cheap Jerseys free shipping
cheap jerseys Chevrolet sponsor the local team, the Chevrolet Warriors. Have placed one car in the stands, behind the square leg boundary. Any batsman who hits it gets the car. IF YOU were born after 1970 you'll have missed them, but they were called The Panel. 'Malcolm said he fancied Russia to be world champions,' Paddy Crerand recalls, 'and I said, 'That's rubbish, it's Brazil.' John Bromley was flapping like heck, saying, 'Just be calm, lads.' If someone argued with someone on the television in those days it was thought terrible. But the programme went down a bomb. cheap jerseys
wholesale jerseys from china While the UK and US online gambling market is in expansion, Europe has another issue. A number of new laws which are harming the gambling industry are implemented in almost all countries. As a result, all big giants in the industry are leaving the European market. wholesale jerseys from china
wholesale jerseys A little guy named Caden hangs out on the bench fore the Nathan O'Brien Charity Hockey Game at the Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, Alta. On Thursday, Feb. 5, 2015. Talk about it a lot. We really trying to figure out what it is. It tough, Teletovic said of the Nets struggles. wholesale jerseys
wholesale nfl jerseys from china The tools needed for this are few, cheap, and common enough that you probably have most of them at home. The tools you will need for this method of reloading are a straight pick, a wooden dowel, a small to medium sized screw driver, and a set of pliers, I prefer needle nosed. Of course you will need the birdshot, buckshot, or round ball you wish to use wholesale nfl jerseys from china.|
|Cache||External SSD enclosure offers screwdriver-free installation and delivers ultrafast data transfers with support for M.2 NVM Express SSDs and USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 connectivity....|
|Cache||The latest promotion from Samsung SSD allows customers to claim a free download of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint PC Standard Edition as well as unlocking an exclusive Samsung SSD shirt...|
|Cache||if you are looking for low price motor vibrating feeder made in
China from professional China motor vibrating feeder manufacturers
and suppliers with factory, please feel free to contact Jinpeng
Mi...Jinpeng Metallurgical Design & Research Engineering Co., Ltd. |
|Cache||Ron Johnson became Wisconsin's Senator because he didn't understand the Affordable Care Act, and hated a program offering more people access to affordable health insurance. He even said...|
And it only got worse from there. In Washington, Johnson's blathering idiocy became the talk of the town:
Johnson plays Trump as Victim, says he's "...never seen a president, administration, be sabotaged from the day after the election: Amazing. Let's remind our clueless Dumb Ron Johnson why that's not true either:
1. Here’s John Boehner offering his plans for Obama’s agenda: “We're going to do everything — and I mean everything we can do — to kill it, stop it, slow it down, whatever we can.”
So it's mind-bending to hear Dumb Ron Johnson whine about the supposed "attacks" on the grifting Trump family presidency:
Johnson: "I have never in my lifetime seen a president after being elected, not having some measure of well wishes from his opponents; I've never seen a president, administration, be sabotaged from the day after the election; I've never seen no measure of a honeymoon what-so-ever."Johnson, chairman of the Senate's Homeland Security committee, rambled from one conspiracy theory to another (just like every Trump cultist), and admitted he doesn't trust the CIA or the FBI.
Johnson: "No, I don't — absolutely not. No, and I didn't trust them back then."
So, Nothing like this ever happened under Obama? Trump Investigations plays into GOP Victim-Hood: Here's just a quick reminder below. Note: Remember Trump's own attempts to seek out Obama's birth certificate to prove he was not a U.S. citizen and a secret Muslin:
MSNBC: Republicans made aggressive use of their investigative powers ... matters involving Hillary Clinton, her use of email as secretary of state, her conduct of foreign policy and the Clinton Foundation ... House Republicans unleashed a barrage of subpoenas ... a half dozen GOP-led House committees conducted protracted investigations of the 2012 attacks on U.S. diplomats in Benghazi, Libya ... investigations of the 2009-2011 Operation Fast and Furious episode – a botched initiative against drug cartels that ended up putting guns in the hands of murderers ... investigations into the IRS's treatment of conservatives, and his administration’s loan guarantee to the failed solar-panel startup, Solyndra. And much more.
Who can forget Johnson's imagined "secret society?"
Or this Johnson gem:
Ron Johnson now has his eye on the governorship in Wisconsin. Just a little advice to anyone thinking about moving to a state who's economy is held hostage by the gerrymandered Republican Party determined to not change a thing because after 8 years of control, everything is perfect now; DON'T.
Welcome to FreedomWorks Foundation’s nineteenth regulatory review of 2019! Our Regulatory Action Center proudly updates you with our favorite tidbits from the swamp. We want to smash barriers between bureaucracy and the American people by delivering regulatory news straight to FreedomWorks activists. Check back in two weeks for the next edition.
1) Video of the Week: Unsurprisingly, the United States is not the first country to experience ballooning budgets and astronomical deficits. In the mid-1990’s, Canada’s debt grew to as high as 70% of GDP, similar to our current debt situation. In this weeks video, John Stossell sits down with Canadian economist David Henderson to discuss how Canada managed to tackle their debt problem by cutting government spending and reducing waste.
2) Why Is the CDC Still Fostering Potentially Deadly Confusion About Vaping and Lung Disease?: “Media outlets, following the lead of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), continue to blame recent cases of severe respiratory illnesses among vapers on "vaping" and "e-cigarettes" in general, falsely implying a link to legal nicotine products. This misinformation is fostering public confusion that may lead to more disease and death, both from smoking and from the black-market products that have been implicated in the lung disease cases.” https://reason.com/2019/09/24/why-is-the-cdc-still-fostering-potentially-deadly-confusion-about-vaping-and-lung-disease/
3) FBI using Facebook ads to gather Russian intelligence: report: “The FBI is reportedly using Facebook ads to gather intelligence on Russia, specifically targeting those who may be or know Russian spies. The FBI is running ads in the Washington, D.C., area, CNN reported on Wednesday, that direct to the FBI field office's website that describes its counterintelligence team and encourages visitors to meet "in person." https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/fbi/464069-fbi-using-facebook-ads-to-gather-russian-intelligence-report
4) Federal Court Upholds FCC Decision to Roll Back Obama-Era Net Neutrality Rules: “Today, by a 2-1 vote, the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit sided largely with the FCC, upholding the primary regulatory rollback as a valid exercise of its authority. In the nearly 200 page opinion, which is heavy on technical detail, the court wrote that while the challengers raised "numerous objections" aiming to show that the FCC's reclassification is "unreasonable," the judges found them "unconvincing." https://reason.com/2019/10/01/federal-court-upholds-fcc-decision-to-roll-back-obama-era-net-neutrality-rules/
5) Trump to issue executive order ‘protecting’ Americans from ‘Medicare for All’ campaign proposals pushed by Democrats: “The executive order, which he is scheduled to discuss at a speech in Florida later Thursday, is intended to bolster Medicare Advantage, private Medicare insurance for seniors that currently covers 22 million people, senior administration officials said on a call with reporters. The plan would also offer more affordable plan options, increase use of telehealth services and bring payments in Medicare fee-for-service program in line with payments for Medicare Advantage, officials said.” https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/03/trump-to-issue-executive-order-protecting-americans-from-medicare-for-all.html
6) Treasury to create tool to help people redeem billions in unclaimed savings bonds: “Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.) on Wednesday said that the Treasury Department will create an online tool to help people redeem billions of dollars in savings bonds. About $26 billion in matured savings bonds are in the U.S. Treasury and have yet to be redeemed. Using the department's forthcoming tool, people will be able to verify against Treasury Department records if they have any savings bonds dated after 1974 that can be redeemed, Kennedy's office said in a news release.” https://thehill.com/policy/finance/464057-senator-treasury-will-create-tool-to-help-people-redeem-billions-of-dollars-in
7) Trump takes heat from right over vaping crackdown: “The Trump administration is under fire from conservative groups and some GOP lawmakers, who are pushing back over its planned crackdown on e-cigarette flavors. They say the administration is overreaching, and the flavor ban will harm small businesses, a violation of core Republican free market principles.” https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/464470-trump-takes-heat-from-right-over-vaping-crackdown
The temps have rapidly dropped this week as October rolled in and with around 12 hours daylight and sunset it`s time to get the bike lights charged and fitted onto the two winter bikes...
With both older Surly Pugsleys kitted with lights, full frame bags for waterproofs, and extra clothes the black/orange Pug is ready as usual for the beach...
And the Alfine IGH 29+ Pug (aka a KramPug) is ready for trails - this bike will be getting used more now for mid week nightrides from home around the newly surfaced all weather trails made this year around the local Estates woods, going to be great for mud free winter cycling this year!...
Still time for daylight rides after work and we have had a week of extreme high/low tides which you may have noticed with the last half dozen blog posts,
Tuesday would see a 5.7 meter high tide around 5pm and there would be no beach to cycle at Broadsands along to North Berwick as it was swallowed up by the waves...
Stunning light once again on the coast...
Into town and had to take the road along to the harbour..
Did get some sand to cycle along the east beach!...
Some film catching the lovely light, Song is `Satelite Anthan Icarus` by Boards of Canada
High Tide Cycle at North Berwick. Oct 2019 from coastkid71 on Vimeo.
Driving home and another Autumn site, thousands of Pink footed geese grazing in a stubble field...
Hope to get more pics and film of the scene of them arriving in Aberlady Bay at sunset soon...
|Cache||BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle is not far away from seeing some new content. Arc System Works is releasing a “Version 2.0 Content Pack” add-on pack on November 21st that will cost $24.99. On that same day, a free version 2.0 update will also release. The add-on content will include 9 new playable characters, a new […]|
|Cache||Sedapnye coklat tue..diet tolk tepi dulu..yg pntng kna kumpul setem dlu then bru boleh mkn2 dan mkn.|
|Cache||banyaknya pilihan menu kat sini. mek tak pernah sampai di paradigm mall ni. mungkin jika ke kl hjung tahun ni dapat singgah sini pun okei.|
Comment on Wahh… Bestnya! Makan makan makan… Pastu redeem FREE FOOD di Paradigm Mall PJ by Jiwa SihatCache
|Dessert dia memang mengancam..sedapnyaa..|
|Cache||Ni bagus untuk mereka ya g kuat makan ni... cepat ke Paradigm Mall sebelum kempen habis...|
Comment on Wahh… Bestnya! Makan makan makan… Pastu redeem FREE FOOD di Paradigm Mall PJ by RAIHANAH AHMADCache
|amboi habislah diet gini gak, sukalah kan desert camni. memang bikin ketagih jadinya nanti. hahah kalau ada peluang saya pun pulun juga makan, hahah|
Comment on Wahh… Bestnya! Makan makan makan… Pastu redeem FREE FOOD di Paradigm Mall PJ by Muhammad Naim AbdullahCache
|Sedapnya semua makanan di atas, alangkah best kalau Naim ada di sana. Semoga happy dapat redeem makanan kan. hehe|