Googlier.com News Article Search
Googlier.com Precious Metals Exchange Smart Contracts
Googlier.com Document Services
© Googlier LLC, 2019
| 10/5/19 |
* Rivlin: Israel is in crisis, needs government now 22nd Knesset sworn in amid political uncertainty.
* Iran: Eliminating Israel 'no longer a dream but attainable goal' Warning toward Jewish state comes amid increased bellicose rhetoric in recent weeks by Tehran.
* Iran’s Guards detain Russian journalist as Israel spy. IDF on high alert for surprise Iran attack Yulia Yuzik, a Russian journalist and author, whose work on female suicide bombers is widely published in the West, is due to stand trial on Saturday, Oct. 5, on charge of spying for Israel.
* What's Iran's Real Message after Soleimani "Assassination Plot"?Details of the assassination plot, as told by Iran seem to indicate a different message than the one they are actively putting forth.
* 'No force can shake this great nation': President Xi leads spectacular ceremony to mark 70 years of Communist rule in China and unveils top-secret hypersonic DF-17 missile for the first time China showed off its military power and economic prowess during a parade to mark the 70th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic on Tuesday.
* Huge Iranian Guards base rising near Baghdad for missile-drone attacks on Israel Exclusive: The Shaykh Mazhar Air Base 48km southwest of Baghdad is under intense renovation by Iran’s Revolutionary Guards (IRGC) as their primary base for missile and armed drone attacks on Israel, DEBKAfile’s exclusive military and intelligence sources reveal.
* Four years in Syria, Russia expands military base, eyes challenges ahead In the run-up to the fourth anniversary of the launch of Russia’s military campaign in Syria, the Russian military announced Moscow is eyeing expansion and reconstruction of the Khmeimim air base in Syria's Latakia province.
* Ministry: Tourism in the Holy Land shatters records “This is the third consecutive record-breaking year for incoming tourism,” said Tourism Minister Yariv Levin.
* Trans-Faith Takes Over The Church: Transgender Pastors & Renaming Ceremonies A pandemic of perversion has engulfed our society as LGBTQ activists demand that we bow down at the altar of moral relativism.
* Jubilee Countdown to Messiah: Sanhedrin Blesses New Year in Jubilee Cycle with Shofar [WATCH] On Wednesday at the culmination of the Fast of Gedaliah that follows the holiday of Rosh Hashanna (new year), Rabbis from the Sanhedrin recited the blessing that counted the fifth year of the renewed Jubilee cycle.