| (USA-NY-Albany) Senior Project Manager with EDC and Clinical Trial Software Experience |
|A fully competent project management professional who has a broad understanding of solutions and industry best practices. This first-level project management position provides consistent creative and high quality solution leadership ensuring project quality and timely delivery within budget to the customer s satisfaction.
Employs independent judgment in guiding moderately complex activities involved in the successful implementation of an integrated business solution, ensuring project quality and timely delivery within budget to the customer s satisfaction. Analyzes business needs to help ensure Oracle s solution meets the customer s objectives by combining industry best practices and product knowledge. Effectively applies Oracle s methodologies, policies, and procedures while adhering to contractual obligations, thereby minimizing Oracle s risk and exposure. As a project lead, assists project team with aspects of their roles. Effectively influences decisions at the management level of customer organizations. Ensures deliverables are acceptable and works closely with the customer to understand and manage project expectations. Supports business development efforts by pursuing new opportunities and extensions. Collaborates with the consulting sales team by providing domain credibility. Manages the scope of small projects and sub-projects.
6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 0-5 years of project management experience. Demonstrated ability to follow solid project management principles. Comfortable working in a matrix management environment. Strong communication skills to deal with internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors. Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the portfolio focus. Bachelor s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience. Ability to travel as needed.
*Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.*
This is a Remote / Work from home role with 25% travel
EDC Software experience is a must have
The Oracle Health Sciences GlobalBusiness Unit (HSGBU) is a specialized business unit focused solely on thesoftware and service requirements of the health sciences industry. Bydelivering software solutions aimed at adding value to Healthcare and lifescience organizations the HSGBU has the opportunity to be at the forefront ofenabling better patient outcomes within the industry.
The Project Manager is part of theEnterprise Adoption (EA) Professional Services team that ensures customersatisfaction through effective delivery of our software solutions, professionalservices, understanding the client s business requirements, guiding theirimplementation and assisting in the configuration of the variousproducts. The Project Manager s responsibility will extend throughout theproject life cycle analyzing customer requirements, establishing andmaintaining project scope, internal team oversight, customertraining/workshops, project financials, facilitating communications andaccountability, and to ensure successful system implementation according to theclients requirements.
Our teams work with cutting edgetechnologies and interact seamlessly with our industry-expert productmanagement, quality assurance, documentation, and customer support teams inboth life sciences and healthcare.
To learn more about our suites,visithttp://www.oracle.com/us/industries/life-sciences/037879.htm.
*Responsibilities: *The responsibilities of this individual include, but are notlimited to, the following:* *
* Lead software project implementations with particular focus on the delivery of solutions within life sciences industry (Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Devices, CROs, and Academic & Public Health).
* Primary interfaces with client regarding project status, budget, scope and issues.
* Work with the study team to scope required effort and define timelines.
* Works closely with client and project team to identify and assure delivery against key business.
* Track and communicate project status, plans, issues, timelines, action items, and budgets.
* Responsible for the technical and business quality of engagement work products, solutions, and deliverables.
* Assure process compliance with all regulatory procedural requirements.
* Manage activities for cross functional teams and coordinate technology and implementation plans with internal and external resources (domestic/international teams) application designmanage delivery of new processes within a customer consultative relationship to ensure highest quality and client satisfaction.
* Process design - Identify opportunities for process improvements (assess, recommend, and implement recommendations).
* Demonstrated understanding of computer systems and software application implementation (web and/or client server) including knowledge of software development life cycle.
* Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills a must.
* Ability to work as part of a team, yet work independently on complex problems.
* Logical approach to problem solving and excellent eye for detail.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks and project deliverables.
* Proven track record of meeting project timeliness/deliverables and attention to detail, process, deadlines and quality results.
* Demonstrated success with customers during project assessment, planning, development, training and implementation.
* Self-motivated and keen ability to multi-task
*Education and Experience:*
* BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
* Life sciences industry experience and knowledge of clinical trial process preferred (pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device companies, CRO s and academic & public health organizations).
* Oracle InForm or another EDC Product experience is a must have
* Experience in a customer-facing role, preferably with a software professional services organization or consulting background is preferred.
* Consulting experience
* MS Project experience
* SDLC - Experience as an IT Project Manager
* Familiar with the SQL, C#, ASP, .NET, and XML technology is a plus
**Title:** *Senior Project Manager with EDC and Clinical Trial Software Experience*
**Location:** *United States*
**Requisition ID:** *18000YV3*|
|Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Share on LinkedIn Pin on Pinterest|