| (USA-NC-Greensboro) Senior Design Engineer - Acoustic - Industry Leader |
|Senior Design Engineer - Acoustic - Industry Leader Senior Design Engineer - Acoustic - Industry Leader - Skills Required - RF, BAW, EM, ADS, AWR, HFSS, Matlab
We enable customers to launch next-generation designs even faster. We are an leader in RF solutions and offer the agility, innovation and precision customers need for success in mobile, infrastructure, and defense markets. We are an industry leader comprised of the best and brightest throughout the nation and are looking to expand our engineering team to keep up with rapid growth.
**What You Will Be Doing**
- Design and development of BAW filtering component used in wireless and non-wireless RF applications
- Filter designs involve the knowledge of circuit simulation, front end radio architecture, communication system, RF characterization, micro-electronics technology and fabrication process
- Design BAW acoustic devices employing a variety of design techniques, including conventional bandpass filters, ladder filters and notch filters
- Perform acoustic and electromagnetic (EM) simulations using a combination of commercially available tools as well as the company's state-of-the-art internally developed tools; Layout devices and generate photomask sets
- Interact with BAW process engineers and R&D team, using knowledge of fabrication process variations and capabilities
- Perform device characterization and diagnostics using the latest state of the art in RF/Microwave test equipment.
- Responsible of the continuous improvement of design flow, method and cycle time
**What You Need for this Position**
- BSEE with RF focus; minimum 6 months of industry experience to include each of the following: RF circuit design (incl. Microwave resonator, filter, coupler, antenna, amplifier)
- RF front end design
- Layout design and troubleshooting; Impedance matching and tuning on bench and in software
- Filter component evaluation and integration
- RF device characterization, system level measurements and test setup
- High volume manufacturing, statistical analysis and six-sigma method for process improvement
- Wireless protocols and communication standards; ADS, AWR and HFSS
- Programming skills in script language and/or Matlab
**What's In It for You**
- Top pay, benefits, and ability to work in one of the most exciting technology fields
- Casual work environment, surrounded by the best and the brightest technical minds
- Make a true impact on our company and products with high-visibility and possibilities for career growth
- The opportunity to gain meaningful career development while working with the core engineering team
- Opportunity to learn a ton and to continue to grow as an engineer
So, if you are a Acoustic Design Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Senior Design Engineer - Acoustic - Industry Leader*
|Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Share on LinkedIn Pin on Pinterest|